Welcome. I'm a bit nervous and at the same time quite excited about starting this blog site. It's partly because I've become a bit technophobic lately because it's so hard and time-consuming keeping up with the latest technology. But the main reason is because I'm quite comfortable mucking around in my day to day life. So the thought of trying something new (although I realize blogging has been around for a while) sends a slight seismic shiver to my steady foundation.
Okay. Okay. I'll get over it. It's not like I've never tried anything new. I might even learn to like it. After all, I've read some blogs off and on for years. (See a list of my favorites below.) I like what they have to offer. I like their professionalism. I like being able to go to reliable sites to get the information I need about writing, books, publishing, etc. You get the idea.
So that's what I'm going to try to do here on my blog. Give some of you out there who may have felt, or who are feeling, as nervous and excited about blogging as I, a chance to get involved without feeling overwhelmed.
If you like what you hear, come back and visit. Let me know what you think. Let me know if there's anything else you want to talk about.
No comments:
Post a Comment